Rules of Service
This Rules of Service is the agreement between You and Platform Inc. and applies to Your use of the Platform Inc. Website, Our products, applications, services and tools. You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Rules of Service. In addition, You must read, agree with and accept any applicable agreements on the Legal Agreements page.
We may amend this Rules of Service at any time by posting a revised version on Our Website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. You have the responsibility to keep up-to-date on changes in the Rules of Service.
The following terms used in this Rules of Service shall have the following definitions:
- "You" and "Your" relates to each and any user of the Website individually, who utilizes the Website, Our products, applications, services and tools, including any person that has entered into the Agreement with Us and also any person provided with the opportunity to file Application Forms by You (Your clients);
- "We", "Our" and "Us" relates to Platform Inc. and the companies in the same corporate group;
- "Website" - the website at http://admachine.co.
- "End User" means an individual accessing and using resource(s) by clicking on Your advertisement;
- "Agreement" - the agreement concluded between Us and any person that has decided to enter into the Agreement with Us in order to be provided with Our services.
- "The Application Form" is application form on advertisement or application form on publication.
- "Rules of Service" - this very rules with all their revisions and amendments.
- The following terms used in this Rules of Service shall have the following definitions:
- You get the access to Our products, applications, services and tools after the registration and/or verification procedure is finished;
- When registering You receive a personal login and password allowing access to the protected area of the Website;
- You should ensure the confidentiality of the assigned login and password. We shall not be liable for any loss connected with the loss of your password.
- You should use Our products, applications, services and tools in a manner that doesn't violate third parties' rights.
- The access to Our products, applications, services and tools is provided round-the-clock. We shall not be liable for access interruptions due to planned maintenance work, power problems, fire, act of terrorism and other situations including force major.
- You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of Your actions related to Your use of the Website, Platform Inc. products, applications, services and tools, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, You must adhere to the terms of this Rules of Service.
- You are independently responsible for any damage caused by Your restricted actions that breach the Rules of Service and/or any other contract, agreement or policy that You have agreed to with the Website.
- After the Agreement termination We make Your account disabled.
- You agree to indemnify Us the damage caused by Yours violation of Rules of Service and/or any other applicable agreements that You have agreed to with Our Website.
- We provide You with round-the-clock technical support through the following e-mail: email@example.com.
In connection with Your use of the Website, products, applications, services and tools, or in the course of Your interactions
with third parties, you will not:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- Send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent actions;
- Allow Your account to have a negative balance;
- Harass our employees, agents, or other users;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other required information;
- Infringe Our or any third party's right, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our infrastructure;
- Facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information on the Website;
- Use an anonymizing proxy;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the Website or Our products, applications, services and tools;
- Attempting to create new or additional account(s) when Your account has a negative balance or has been restricted, suspended or otherwise limited;
- Create new or additional accounts using information that is not your own (e.g. name, address, email address, etc.);
- Use someone else's account;
- Breach this Rules of Service or any other contract, agreement or policy that you have agreed to with the Website.
You may not use the Website, Our products, applications, services and tools for the distribution of the information that
- Narcotics (including drug paraphernalia), steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to individual's safety;
- Products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent;
- Encouraging, promotion, facilitation or instructing others to engage in illegal activity;
- Promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance, any form of discrimination, child and/or family abuse, illegal pornography, terrorism, war, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- State or commercial secrets.
The advertisement materials given by You hereunder may be placed at any resource as long as it:
- Does not violates an applicable laws and regulations;
- Does not infringes intellectual property rights and other rights of third parties;
- Does not contain adult-oriented or age-restricted products or services without applicable or required age-verification services;
- Is not within software installed on End Users' computers ("spyware," "adware," or any similar software).
- Does not contain or link to content that exploits children, such as child pornography (including cartoon child porn) or content that presents children in a sexual manner.
- You shall not post misleading information with regard to the Yours advertisement search results and advertisement. You shall not act, either directly or indirectly, to encourage or require End Users, either willingly or unwillingly, to click on the advertisement and/or to generate clicks through any means which could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentives, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent.
- In connection with Your use of the Website, products, applications, services and tools, or in the course of Your interactions with third parties, you will not: